Friday, September 24, 2010

Intro

I guess this is the part where I'm supposed to introduce my blog to whoever happens to stumble onto it. Well, at 26, I can say I have lived quite a life, but of course, I still have many years to go. I do wonder though if I'm undergoing an early midlife crisis lately.


Whether or not I am, one thing I'm definitely experiencing right now is the downs of life. And whenever life knocks me down, I run to my journal and pour my heart out to my imaginary friend named "Diary". Perhaps this is a habit that should have died with the uniform after high school. Especially since people have a penchant for snooping through other people's things and trying to discover their secrets. My privacy has been compromised several times, hence I feel I should run to the internet. After all, isn't there some belief out there about net anonymity?


Well, this is about my life as I see it. Any spectators are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment